Toronto Downtown Map
Map of Downtown Toronto
This detailed Toronto street map features primary and secondary roadways, expressways, political boundaries, transit systems, interesting points, parks, schools, colleges, churches, public and government buildings and landmarks. You can find these places labeled clearly in clear, distinct fonts and varied colors used on the different areas of the map.
How to use this map?
You can use this detailed map for locating and marking important points of interest, roads, and business service areas in Downtown. Many of our customers often use this map as wall decor in their office or home.
How to buy this map of Downtown Toronto?
You can easily buy this street map at MapTrove online shop. It is available in a range of finishing options including lamination, canvas, and paper and can be bought in size 30.5 x 24.5 inches.
More maps of Toronto
- Toronto Map - A detailed map of the entire city, available in landscape orientation in size 40.5 x 28.5 inches.
- Toronto Postal Code Map - FSA map of the city of Toronto, available in landscape orientation in size 48 x 36 inches.
- Toronto Neighborhoods Map - Customizable map of the city, available in both orientations in 4 sizes.
Once you have placed the order, we will process it within 2-3 business days via Canada Post. The shipping charges will be calculated at the time of checkout. These will vary from $9.99 to $30.99, depending on the size of the map and your location.
Lucidmap map store offers a wide range of mapping products in both print and digital formats. You can shop for street & road maps, recreation & cycling maps, atlases, digital & online maps and smartphone applications at their online map store. The publishing company offers mapping solutions for small and large businesses, promotions, location-spotting, marketing, advertising, to even print and digital businesses.
You can shop for more maps by Lucidmap from our online map store.
About Toronto Downtown
Toronto Downtown is the city center and main central business district of Toronto, in the Ontario province of Canada. The area is located within the Old Toronto district and is approximately 14 square km in area, bounded by Bloor Street to the north, Lake Ontario to the south, the Don Valley to the east, and Bathurst Street to the west. It is also the governmental center of the Toronto city and the Province of Ontario.
Downtown Toronto has Canada’s largest concentration of skyscrapers and businesses that collectively form Toronto’s skyline. It has also the third most skyscrapers in North America.
Business hubs in Downtown Toronto
- Toronto Eaton Centre: A significant corporate centre that has shopping centres and office complex is situated in Ontario's Downtown Toronto.
- Distillery District: A primary commercial and residential district in Toronto, Ontario in the east of the Downtown region is the new center for arts, culture, food, business, and entertainment.
- Cabbagetown: Home to most popular neighborhoods, the town in Central Toronto has a strong administrative base that comprises of local businesses and commercial property owners. Victorian houses, food junctions, vintage treasures, and business districts make this place popular.
- Kensington Market: A distinctive neighbourhood in Downtown Toronto has shops, markets, restaurants, corporate centres and surrounding residential side streets.
- Leslieville: From best brunch spots, vintage furniture stores, the Leslieville neighbourhood in Toronto, Ontario is a desirable destination for businesses and corporate firms.
- Trinity Bellwoods: The inner-city neighborhood in Toronto has many local and Canadian businesses. It is considered one of the hippest neighborhoods in Toronto.
You can create your own map of any of these areas using our customizable Toronto neighborhoods map.
|POD Size||30 x 24 in|