Toronto Ontario Map
We also offer a premium version of this custom map of Toronto using TomTom's map data starting at $39.99. If you have any questions, we will be happy to answer over the phone (866) 525-2298 or write to us
If it takes longer than 50 seconds to load Please refresh the page.
Toronto Neighborhoods Map
This Toronto neighborhoods map is loaded with up-to-date information about the city's highways, roadways, major routes, footpaths, government buildings, information centers, city boundaries and more. You can find detailed information about Toronto's Municipal, Town and Zip Code boundaries.
How to use this map?
You may have a special requirement for this map, but many of our customers use this map for business purposes of planning delivery, catchment areas, sales territories, etc. You can also use the map for referential purposes at your homes or offices.
How to customize Toronto neighborhoods map?
You can customize this map around any of your preferred location by clicking on "Close Preview". Start by searching your location on the map using the search bar. You can also use the drag arrows and zoom buttons to adjust the print area. The zoom-in button will give you a closer, more detailed look at your city and the zoom out option will let you print the entire neighborhood.
Once you are done customizing the map, you can add any title of your choice to the map. We also have various options to choose for sizes, orientations, and finishing material.
More maps of Toronto city
- Toronto Map - A detailed map of Toronto city, available in landscape orientation in size 40.5 x 28.5 inches.
- Toronto Postal Code Map - FSA map of Toronto, available in landscape orientation in size 48 x 36 inches.
- Map of Downtown Toronto - A map showing the CBD area of the city, available in size 30.5 x 24.5 inches.
Once you have placed your order, we will process it within 2-3 business days and ship it via Canada Post. The cost of shipping can vary from $9.99 to $30.99 and will be calculated and displayed during checkout. The exact cost will depend on the size of the map and your delivery location.
More Information About Toronto City
|Latlong Coordinates||43.6532° N, 79.3832° W|
|Postal Codes||M5A, M1W, M4C|
|Nearby Cities||Montreal, Quebec city, Chicago, Ottawa, Kingston, Charlottetown|
|Popular Places||CN Tower, Royal Ontario Museum, Casa Loma, Toronto Islands, Distillery District, High Park, Art Gallery of Ontario, Rogers Centre, Canada's Wonderland, Union Station, Yonge Street.|
|Economy||Toronto city has a highly diversified economy with strengths in technology, design, financial services, life sciences, education, arts, fashion, business services, environmental innovation, food services, and tourism. The city is known as an international centre for business and finance and also the financial capital of Canada. It is also an important centre for the media, publishing, telecommunication, information technology and film production industries. Toronto continues to be a wholesale and distribution point for the industrial sector.|
Top Business locations in Toronto Ontario
- Financial District: The business district in the downtown region is considered the commercial heart of Toronto and the main financial district in the city that has major banks, corporate offices, and high-tech companies.
- Cabbagetown: It is part of the Cabbagetown-South St. Jamestown neighbourhood, situated in Central Toronto. It is recognized as one of the hippest areas of Toronto that have hip restaurants, art festivals, cool stores, and Riverdale Farm.
- Leslieville: The most progressive neighborhood in Toronto caters top businesses and is conveniently situated between the heart of downtown and the beaches.
- Yorkville: The former village in Toronto, Ontario - Yorkville is diverse, comprising of residential areas, office space, and an array of shopping options.
- Liberty Village: It was initially a factory district that later emerged as a centre for high-tech industry, arts, media and entertainment sectors.
- Fashion District: The commercial and residential district in Downtown Toronto, Ontario, Canada is a center of innovation and progress that houses publishers, designers, marketing firms, film-production studios and marketing spaces.
- Trinity Bellwoods: The inner-city neighbourhood in Toronto is the primary centre for designing companies and other core business districts.
- The Distillery Historic District: This area in Ontario is home to the largest and best-preserved collection of Victorian Industrial architecture. Located in the east of the downtown region, it is also home to artisans, theatres, restaurants, cafes and boutique retailers.
- The Junction: The neighbourhood in Toronto, Ontario is near West Toronto Diamond and is a burgeoning site of commercial activity.
Max Print Scale - 1:15,000
Min Print Scale - 1:2,000,000
Optimal Print Scale - All